Dr. Vitasna Ketglang's Curriculum Vitae
- Cosmetic Gynecology Center, Yanhee International Hospital
- 454 Charansanitwong Road, Bang-O, Bangplad, Bangkok, Thailand 10700
- Founder of Cosmetic Gynecology Center, Yanhee International Hospital
- Former Chairman, Thai Cosmetic Gynecology Society, Kingdom of Thailand
- Khon Kaen University, General Medicine (1982-1988)
- Chiang Mai University, Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology (1991-1994)
- The Royal Thai College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Thai Cosmetic Gynecology Society
- Thai Urogynecologists Society
- International Continence Society
- Associate, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America
- Associate, American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists
Yanhee International Hospital 1999-present
- Dr. Vitasna Ketglang has been practicing for more than 29 years. Since 1999 she has devoted her practice to Gynecological Surgery, especially Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery and Urogynecology in Yanhee International Hospital, a world-class hospital and one of Thailand’s well-known and successful hospitals. She provides interviews on the subject to various media and organizations, including the Bangkok Post — the leading English newspaper in Thailand.
- Dr. Vitasna conducted a significant number of vaginal surgeries and served as the hospital’s expert on Vaginal Rejuvenation. She has performed more than 10,00 Cosmetic Gynecology procedures from March 2nd, 1999 – August, 31th 2017 as recorded in Yanhee International hospital, so there is no doubt about her experience.
- She coordinates other gynecological treatments for patients and builds loyalty and good relationship with patients due to the high quality of medical service she provides. She also has good working rapport with her colleagues, such as the Anesthesia Providers, Recovery Room Nurses and Medical Assistants at the Cosmetic Gynecology Center in Yanhee International Hospital, which shows a commitment for kindness, caring, and excellence in their professional services. After surgery, the patient is assured to be well taken care of in a safe and professional way by our highly trained and educated staff at Yanhee International Hospital
- In 1996-1998 she established her expertise and reputation in the capital city by working at several Private Hospitals. She conducted a full range of OB/GYN medical operations, prescribed treatments, and interacted closely with a diverse group of patients. She collaborated closely with other physicians on multidimensional and complex cases.
- In 1994-1996 Dr. Vitasna served as an OB/GYN specialist working in the government hospital, responsible for an economically challenged area of Chiang Mai. She worked long hours to ensure that all patients received the necessary level of medical attention and treatment appropriate to their respective conditions.
- In 1991-1994 Dr. Vitasna enrolled at Chiang Mai University and obtained a Certificate as a Specialist, in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- In 1988-1991 Dr. Vitasna as general physician treated a full spectrum of medical cases, including illness and major trauma, and coordinated a broad range of medical treatments, ensuring appropriate and timely treatment for each patient.
International Trainings and Seminars:
- Certificate in Master Course on Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery and Rejuvenation, Bangkok, Thailand, February 16-18, 2016
- Invited Speaker, Chiang Mai University Conference on OB & GYN : A practical way of achieving efficiency in Cosmetic Gynecology : CCOG 2016, Chiang Mai, Thailand, February 3-5, 2016
- Certificate in Clinical Laser Training for Medical and Cosmetic Applications using Dual Pulsed Q-Switched Nd : YAG Laser, Seoul City, Korea, May, 2014
- Invited Speaker, Gender Cosmetic Surgery Asia 2014, “Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery-Special Teaching Course”, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 25-27, 2014
- Invited Speaker, Medi-Ventures Business Summit-Corporate Development in Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery Asia 2014, “The power of establishing specialty aesthetic and cosmetic surgery business”, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 25-27, 2014
- Invited Speaker, Sexual Aesthetic and Surgery Congress Asia 2013, Safe and Effective surgical tips and techniques for Labiaplasty, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 10-13, 2013
- Certificate in Workshop Training for Laser treatment of early stages of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Vaginal Relaxation, Zagreb, Croatia, August, 2012
- Certificate in Workshop Training for Advanced Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology, Bay Medical Center, Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., January, 2012
- Certificate in participation of 6th Annual Congress on Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery (CAVS 2011), Tucson, Arizona, California, U.S.A., November, 2011
- Certificate in Workshop Laser Training for LVR ® and DLV ®, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., April, 2011
- Seminar: Prolapse Repair Workshop & Dinner Symposium, National University Hospital, Singapore, 2010
- Seminar: Urogynecology in the New Frontier: Sex and the Pregnancy, Thailand, 2010
- Certificate in The International Urogynecology Conference: Pelvic Floor Disorders, 2010
- Certificate in Hand on Pelvic Floor Surgery in soft Canavers, Thailand, 2010
- Seminar: Conservative treatment in Urogynecology, Thailand, 2010
- Certificate in Update Urogynecology Lecture and Workshop, Thailand, 2009
- Seminar: Update and Debate in Urogynecology, Thailand, 2007